PHP framework for RESTful APIs, built using Phalcon.
- Several authentication schemes
- Hawk, supports storing nonces in file, database, or cache.
- Basic authentication.
- Bearer token, supports JWT type.
- Access control through ACL
- Read from files or database.
- User system decoupled from validation/ACL schemes
- Read from files, config, or database.
- Caching with multiple supported backends
- Any \Phalcon\Cache\Backend class may be used.
- Able to set caching of ACL, routes, and users through config.
- PHP >= 7.0
- Phalcon >= 3.0
If you are going to use a database:
- Database (MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL/SQLite)
- PHP database adapter