This is a boilerplate template written in PHP Phalcon Framework. Its purpose is to get you up and running for your web application development. It includes:
- Authentication and ACL
- Uses security plugin for authentication and roles based ACL management
- Database Abstraction Layer
- Uses Phalcon MySQL Adaptor
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Provides sample for CRUD actions on a Model
- Third party libraries using Composer
- Provides example on how to integrate third party libraries (PHPExcel, PHPMailer) in your application
- Provides application and database logging
- Grunt Integration
What do I need?
On my local machine I have the following versions installed.
- Apache 2.4.10
- PHP 5.5.20
- Phalcon 2.0.0
- MySQL 5.5.31
- PHP Composer
I assume you already have Phalcon framework installed. If not, then follow instructions at Phalcon Website.
Here is sample configuration to get the site running on port 9003.
Listen 9003 <VirtualHost *:9003> ServerName localhost:9003 ServerAdmin <your-email-address> DocumentRoot "/Library/WebServer/Documents/phalcon-boilerplate/" DirectoryIndex "index.html" "index.php" <Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents/phalcon-boilerplate/"> Options +Indexes +FollowSymLinks +MultiViews +Includes AllowOverride All Require all granted </Directory> </VirtualHost>
After the above configuration, you should be able to load the page using http://localhost:9003
This example uses MySQL database. Use the included sql file to setup and initailize your database.
cd phalcon-boilerplate/app mkdir cache cache/volt cache/security mkdir logs touch logs/app.log chmod -R 777 cache logs
php composer.phar install
The following accounts are setup in database for testing.
|Administrators||[email protected]||admin12345||Access to all sections of the application|
|Users||[email protected]||user12345||Access to only certain sections of the application|
I am using minimal features of a template from bootstraphunter. You are required to purchase your own template.
Version 1.0.1 (Date: May 30, 2015)
- Upgraded to Phalcon 2.0.0
- Added support for Composer (Dependency Manager for PHP)
- Cleaned up code to comply with PSR-1 and PSR-2
Version 1.0.2 (Date: Sep 07, 2015)
- Added support for Composer Autoloading